Brand promotion

What is the fitness mantra of MS Dhoni?

[caption id="attachment_58300" align="aligncenter" width="580"]CRICKET-CT-2017-IND MS Dhoni reveals his fitness mantra Pic Courtesy: twitter[/caption]

Internet Desk: MS Dhoni or 'Captain Cool' as he is more commonly known disclosed his fitness mantra for keeping his calm at an Promotional event of his brand "Seven".

On being questioned about fitness Dhoni said, " It's a simple thing. Out of 100%, 80% is food as it depends on what you are eating and when you are eating. Apart from that the remaining 20% is your workout which can be done by any of us."

"If one can change his food habits and the timings of food intake then one can realize how he has changed himself. Intake of low sugar and fat containing diets are highly beneficial. The results are bound to come if one follows their diets regularly" Dhoni added.

"No one has to be an athlete. You need to be fit enough to enjoy your life."

Dhoni also pointed out as to how fitness becomes very important in our packed and busy schedule.

Apart from physical fitness a major important thing is to maintain mental fitness on Dhoni pointed out that "the best thing is not think about the result as it is not important which is also similiar to cricket."

"One should always focus on things which are in the control of the individual and not paying any heed to others. We shouldn't worry about what others are doing or saying but we need to be honest to our-self and commit 100% to our work and then accept the result to what ever happens" Dhoni concluded.

About Web Master


Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.